Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Introductions



This is what I love to do. I love to bake, cook, preserve, and write and photograph my adventures in the kitchen to motivate people to understand that life is good when food is good! 

I’m a girl who likes bright coloured aprons, wooden spoons, tea pots, cups and saucers, taking trips to orchards, and making tins of cookies and jars of jam as gifts. 



I’ve realized that it’s time that I try to incorporate what I love to do into a blog. One reason is to allow my current friends the option not to see my incessant Facebook posts of food.  The other, and more important one, is to widen the scope of who I share my food creation experiences with. 

I hope that you can enjoy my blog and take these things back to your own kitchen! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I need something to make this taste a little more sweet ... leave a message! :)